Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun in the Leaves

I wonder if I could make a random title generator that would just spit out fabulous blog post titles, because let's be honest, mine kinda of are pathetic.

Anyway, was out in the leaves last week with a very cool family. Two boys, mom and dad. Felt a little sorry for mom with all of that testosterone! After just a few minutes, I could tell who was the funny one of the family - the youngest son! Oh my, he had me laughing a few times and it was great when I was able to capture some of his antics forever in photo. Though perhaps on his grad or wedding day he may have different thoughts about that!

Mom is a fellow scrapbooker, so I have to admit, I changed my shooting style a bit to get those great scrapbooking photos. One asks is there a difference? Sometimes yeah a bit, just little more real, a little more earthy and a little more detail.

It was fun time and I was a bit sad when it was over. The leaves were beautiful, the weather was beautiful and such willing subjects - what more could I ask for?!

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time too Tara! Thanks again, the pics are WONDERFUL!! :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! You guys have one cute little family :)

    ReplyDelete