Friday, October 8, 2010

More Leaf Fun

Whew, caught up on all my editing today! In the words of Buffy - may I have a Woo and a big Hoo! Yes I admit I like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, all I ask is don't slam it until you see it :) It's a hilariously funny show.

Anyway this post is not about TV, but another session out in the leaves.



It seems Mother Nature somehow lost her text messages and emails because now in October we finally have summer! Which has been a nice change for pictures. Last year by this time we had a huge freak blizzard that froze all the trees. And the leaves just dropped off, before even changing colours, just green leaves dropping everywhere. It's been nice to have a bit more leeway this year to schedule a more than one fall session! As last year's fall became more winterish.

Mom was such a sweetie. You could tell dad adored the kids. And the kids were such sweet well behaved little ones. I think my favorite age is becoming 6 months, they just have this look of 'my isn't everything grand!'.

Well off o finish up some other tasks.

pssst - did you notice I made it to three posts this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment