Monday, October 4, 2010

Round 2 of Classes


Last week was the SLR Intro Class at the Art Gallery. I love teaching people how to take better photos. Everyone deserves good pictures and with just a couple of techniques to get that basic understanding can make a big difference. Or it could be because I get to talk about one of my favorite subjects at length - either or! :)

All my classes had wonderful ladies in them, full of questions with their cameras in tow. It ranged from the young mom to the grandmom and all in between.

I am talking to the Art Gallery about offering Photoshop Classes in November so stay tuned for that :)

In the mean time I do offer one on one instruction for those that are interested in both photography and photoshop (elements or the whole version of photoshop).

I wish this post was a bit longer but I do need to return to my photo editing - have lots of families waiting for their pictures. Previews will hopefully be coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment