Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here it is Saturday night - where did this week go? And I think I may fail in my posting three times a week goal. At least for this week I will.

The current session I am editing can not be shared due to privacy/safety issues, so I am left bereft of pictures. I have sadly not taken any personal, just for me images - because well it has been busy! And those that I have taken have had a healthy chat with with Mr. Delete button.

So what made my world go round this week?

1. Had a lovely evening out with good friends. The reason was for a goodbye as one is moving away (boooooooo). Yet it was a time I really enjoyed, laughter, talk, more laughter, destressing, laughing, cheers, and more laughing. I love that group of ladies!
2. Fall sessions in the leaves. Alas the dwindling leaves. Fall has arrived. Fall is now disappearing. At least the leaves are. Which is making it tricky to find spots for this week's clients - as there are being very little leaves left on the trees.
3. Cute kids in the leaves. I know I know, I'm not really a kid person. Yet I do love child photography. Kids don't know how to pose, they aren't fake, they are happy, sad, mad, playful, angry, disappointed, elated - and can experience all the above in five minutes or less. Capturing those moments is a challenge but one I always find rewarding.
4. Craft sale - took some time off in the afternoon to browse a local craft show. The biggest joy was finding this great toffee my friend B bought last year, calling her to confirm, then talking way too long on the cell, and then buying said toffee. Seriously great stuff - just melts in your mouth, mmmmmm.
5. Bike rides - trying to scout out places where the leaves are on the trees and not on the ground - alas not much luck! But lots of fresh air and excercise.
6. Ice Cold Coke - the real stuff, none of that fake sugar, fake no name, no caffiene crap, real Coke. Ah Coke you do put some sun into my day (or in my case moon light into my night).

What is the plan for this week? Some more photo shoots and some serious time with my computer. Had my memory card reader break this week - ah yes that was a fine evening, and the part I hate about small community living. In a larger city - something, somewhere would have been open. Here? Nope, nada, nothing. And we are talking about 6pm - I know devilishly late I tell you! Not even Wally world had anything in stock.

Boring Post? I concur! Hoping to spice it up next week - or heck even get an image up or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment